How To Make A Hair Bow For Your Big Day
1. Begin by taking one small section of hair from each side of your head. The bigger the sections, the bigger the bow.
2. Tie the two sections together with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don’t pull the ends through the elastic the last time you wrap it to create a loop like the picture on the right.
3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops and clip one loop aside for later.
4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape. Insert one bobby pin going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top.
5. Repeat on the opposite side to finish the bow shape.
6. Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up and around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins underneath.
OMG I LOVE THIS
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
the hugging one actually feels like they’re actually hugging you and you feel so much better
SenshiStock’s gallery consists of millions of pictures that are free to use as reference.
General Drawing Poses
Sit and Kneel
Dramatic and Reaching Drawing Poses
Magic and Hogwarts Drawing Poses
Staff Weapon Pose Reference
Hammer, Axe and Bat Pose Reference
Sword Weapon Drawing Reference
Small Bladed Weapon Pose Reference
Gun Weapon Pose Reference
Bow and Arrow Archery Stock
Foreshortening and Perspective Poses
Dynamic Flying Falling Action Poses
Deafeated or Laying Drawing Poses
Magical Girl Wand Weapon
Transformations and Dance
Back Pose Reference
Pin Up Inspired Poses for Drawing
Life in General Poses
Fights and Fighting Pose Reference
Classic Sailor Senshi Poses
Sailor Moon Villains
Romance or Couples Pose Reference
All the Male Stock
Hanging Stock Drawing Reference
Three or More Groups
i imagine them watching movies until late at night, both of them falling asleep in the middle of it and waking up together like this in the morning. and sherlock would comment on how bad the movie was.
That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate it.
There are so many Christmas pictures in my head, WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO DRAW THEM ALL?
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS THIS IS GREAT
it’s back yes
THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY ANIMATION
The following list of films fall under the feature-length, fully-animated umbrella, meaning partially animated films like “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” or “Mary Poppins” are not included.
LIST OF WORKS
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
Saludos Amigos (1942)
The Three Caballeros (1945)
Make Mine Music (1946)
Fun and Fancy Free (1947)
Melody Time (1948)
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)
Alice in Wonderland (1951)
Peter Pan (1953)
Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961)
The Sword in the Stone (1963)
The Jungle Book (1967)
The Aristocats (1970)
Robin Hood (1973)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
The Rescuers (1977)
The Fox and the Hound (1981)
The Black Cauldron (1985) – .
The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
Oliver & Company (1988)
The Little Mermaid (1989)
The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
The Lion King (1994)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
Fantasia 2000 (1999)
The Emperor’s New Groove (2000)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Lilo & Stitch (2002)
Treasure Planet (2002)
Brother Bear (2003)
Home on the Range (2004)
Chicken Little (2005)
Meet the Robinsons (2007)
The Princess and the Frog (2009)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)